I am co-organizing a special session on Computational Microelectronics at the 10th Large-Scale Scientific Computations Conference (LSSC) 2015, being held from June 8 – 12, 2015 in Sozopol, Bulgaria. The conference is organised in cooperation with SIAM. The general area of the conference is on (but not limited to):
- Hierarchical, adaptive, domain decomposition and local refinement methods;
- Robust preconditioning algorithms;
- Monte Carlo methods and algorithms;
- Numerical linear algebra;
- Control systems;
- Parallel algorithms and performance analysis.
- Large-scale computations of environmental, biomedical and engineering problems;
Within the special session Computational Microelectronics, we focus on topics ranging from stochastic to deterministic approaches in the area of TCAD. Mandatory abstract submission deadline (1 page) is due January 15, 2015. Full paper submission (8 pages, Springer LNCS format) is due March 15, 2015. The proceedings will be published in a dedicated Springer LNCS volume.