I am co-chairing the 23rd SCS/ACM High Performance Computing Symposium (HPC) 2015, being held from April 12 – 15, 2015 in Alexandria, VA, USA. So I figured help spread the word on my blog, as eventually I needed a first blog post anyway, why not start with HPC’15, right?
The topics for this particular conference include:
- High performance/large scale application case studies
- GPU for general purpose computations (GPGPU)
- Multicore and many-core computing
- Power aware computing
- Cloud, distributed, and grid computing
- Asynchronous numerical methods and programming
- Hybrid system modeling and simulation
- Large scale visualization and data management
- Tools and environments for coupling parallel codes
- Parallel algorithms and architectures
- High performance software tools
- Resilience at the simulation level
- Component technologies for high performance computing
Voluntary abstract submission (to get early feedback from the conference organizers) is due September 12, 2014. The actual full paper (limited to 8 pages, double column format) submission deadline is November 22, 2014.